[IntelMQ-dev] Proposed classification for new loop-dos report

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Tue Mar 19 15:58:35 CET 2024

Dear elsif,

I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly.

On 3/19/24 15:19, elsif wrote:
> I would like to propose the following constant_fields:
>
>   classification.taxonomy = vulnerable
>   classification.type = vulnerable-system
>   protocol.application = application
> Where the application would be tftp or dns for example.

These values are valid in IntelMQ events.

You will need to add a classification.identifier though

best regards
Sebastian

Institute for Common Good Technology
gemeinnütziger Kulturverein - nonprofit cultural society
https://commongoodtechnology.org/
ZVR 1510673578