[IntelMQ-dev] [IntelMQ-users] IntelMQ & Kubernetes

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 18 09:06:49 CET 2024

Hello Jessica,

Am Mittwoch 17 Januar 2024 09:47:25 schrieb Jessica Schumacher via
IntelMQ-users:
> Now we want to take the “next” step to Kubernetes.
> Does anyone have experience with running IntelMQ on Kubernetes?

what Kubernetes implementation or components are you planning to use?
E.g. k3s or something else?

What is the problem you want to solve with this step?
(I am seriously interested, because my experience with Kubernetes is very
limited, so I want to understand where it actually helps. So far I've seen it
has an advantage for large, multi-machine scaled application settings which
does not entirely fit my mental model of IntelMQ. I expect it to be possible
like you can put any application in such a setting, but it is worth the
effort?)

Regards,
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter