[IntelMQ-dev] classification attributes in IntelMQ Shadowserver parser schema

Filip Pokorný filip.pokorny at csirt.cz
Mon Feb 5 10:45:27 CET 2024

Hi,

I agree with Thomas that the classification should describe content and
not the source (IPv4 vs IPv6).

Based on this I also noticed something else regarding the schema:
I believe all the Accessible-SERVICE feeds classified as
"vulnerable-system" should be actually classified as
"potentially-unwanted-accessible". They are not vulnerable per se, they
are just exposing a service to the internet which is usually exposed by
mistake.

Best regards,

Filip Pokorný
CSIRT.CZ