[IntelMQ-dev] IEP008 - Constituency field in IntelMQ Data Format

Kamil Mankowski mankowski at cert.at
Mon Oct 9 14:10:23 CEST 2023

Dear IntelMQ Community,

I'd like to introduce an IEP with small extension to the current IntelMQ
Data Format. As supporting multiple constituency groups is becoming more
popular, we find it useful to include this information directly in the
data format.

IEP: https://github.com/certtools/ieps/pull/9/files

This should not introduce any troubles to single-constituency setups, as
well as do not define, how to mark the constituencies. The idea is just
to open a possibility for that.

I'd appreciate a feedback from the Community!

--
Best regards,
Kamil Mankowski