[IntelMQ-dev] STATS IN INTELMQ?

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Mon Nov 27 14:51:22 CET 2023

Dear Kamil,

On 11/27/23 14:48, Kamil Mankowski via IntelMQ-dev wrote:
> I collect the number of events processed, overall and separately for
> each destination path, the number of errors, bot runs, and the size of
> the input queue. The last one is not visible in the logs, the number
> of processed with some (larger) delay, and the separation for target
> paths only in debug mode (as far as I can remember; although this is
> rarely useful).

Do you still use these check_mk scripts that I wrote some years ago?

https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/tree/develop/contrib/check_mk

best regards
Sebastian

> IntelMQ-dev mailing list
> https://lists.cert.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/intelmq-dev
> https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/

Institute for Common Good Technology
gemeinnütziger Kulturverein - nonprofit cultural society
https://commongoodtechnology.org/
ZVR 1510673578