[IntelMQ-dev] Systemd startup scripts

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Thu Oct 28 07:37:04 CEST 2021

Hi Navtej,

 Thank you very much for the pointer. I took a look at the modules and to me it seems the scripts work for intelmq 2.3.x but perhaps not for intelmq 3.0.x. At least there were subtle indications this might be the case, e.g. the scripts assume pipeline.conf is available but afaik pipeline.conf has been phased out from intelmq 3.0.x, runtime.conf has been turned into runtime.yaml and covers the queue definitions that were earlier found in pipeline.conf. Maybe a revised version of the scripts is called for for intelmq 3.0.x (?)

Br, Mika