[IntelMQ-dev] Building packages for intelmq 3.0.2 stumbles on two tests

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Oct 5 11:09:16 CEST 2021

Dear Mika,

These two tests are known to fail in build environments. I guess that
their intentional limitations on networking cause some troubles here,
but I don't know the exact reason. Therefore we skip these two tests in
such environments (see the two links) but a local build with
dpkg-buildpackage is obviously not covered yet by that logic.

https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/blob/5962fa9efb1c9d1ae454cc85d4aa05ddfe3d1080/intelmq/tests/bots/collectors/tcp/test_collector.py#L68
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/blob/5962fa9efb1c9d1ae454cc85d4aa05ddfe3d1080/intelmq/lib/test.py#L102

Do you know if there's some env variable set which we could check on?
Then we can add that to the skip_build_environment definition.

Hope that helps

Sebastian