[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager authentication issue on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Mar 31 13:57:29 CEST 2021

Further debugging: it seems the point of failure after logging in to intelmq-manager is that the intelmq-api access URLs fail after opening the Configuration tab:

https://ourmachine/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=bots

I haven't manipulated the ROOT setting inside /usr/share/intelmq_manager/html/js/intelmq-manager.js, so the above URLs are default ones (file=(bots|pipeline|positions|defaults ...).
And another note: the earlier(?) path /usr/share/intelmq-manager is now /usr/share/intelmq_manager. Don't know whether this has anything to do with this case ...

Br, Mika