[IntelMQ-dev] Installing new bots from devel host to production host

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Mar 2 11:32:39 CET 2021

Hi Mika,

On 3/2/21 10:57 AM, Mika Silander wrote:
> Ok, thanks for confirming the idea is feasible. Where can I find the newer intelmq-manager that is compatible with the development version (2.3.x)?

In the unstable deb/rpm repositories[0] and in the git-repository of the
intelmq-manager in the develop branch[1].

If you install intelmq-manager from the (unstable) repository - and
therefore the required API as well - you probably need to adapt the
API's configuration in regards to the intelmqctl command[2]

And be careful with develop - it may break.

Sebastian

[0]: https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/guide.html#id5
[1]: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq-manager/tree/develop/
[2]: