[IntelMQ-dev] Event rate limiting

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Thu Jan 28 09:40:49 CET 2021

Hi Aaron,

 Thanks for a prompt reply. I feared I had missed something and it seems I did ... I've skimmed through the available bots several times but the wait bot had escaped the radar :-(.
 Speaking of documentation: as a new developer having good documentation is crucial. Do you accept contributions and if yes, how? Git pushes? I'm not thinking of any major undertakings but rather occasional contributions if I come across something I feel could be improved, needs clarifying etc etc.

Cheers, Mika