[IntelMQ-dev] Request for Testing and Feedback: Shadowserver API collector and parser

Birger Schacht schacht at cert.at
Tue Jan 19 09:15:58 CET 2021

Hi,

Shadowserver nowadays not only sends out reports by Mail but also
provides an API [0] to query reports.
We recently implemented a Shadowserver Reports API collector bot [1]
that downloads the reports from the API and feeds them into IntelMQ. To
parse the downloaded feeds (in JSON format) we built upon the existing
Shadowserver parsing logic and created a JSON parser [2] that's meant to
be used together with the Shadowserver Reports API collector bot.

If anyone is interested in testing the collector and parser that would
be great- any feedback, bug reports or improvements are highly
appreciated. To use the collector you will need a Report API Key, which
you can request on [3].

cheers,
Birger

[0]