[IntelMQ-dev] An output bot for Request Tracker's RT::IR

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Jan 13 09:07:43 CET 2021

Hi Sebastian,

 Thanks for your quick answer. Yes, I wanted to make sure the RT output bot is recent enough before continuing. I've also experimented with RT REST API 2.0 and noticed it lacks some features needed to support RT::IR operations, e.g. the linking of tickets. I've implemented a dirty work-around for this but according to the discussions on the dev forum portal of best practical, official support for linking in RT REST API 2.0 will be available in RT 5.0.1.

Cheers, Mika