[IntelMQ-dev] An expert bot for Request Tracker's RT::IR

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Jan 13 08:24:04 CET 2021

Hi,

 We recently decided to try IntelMQ with the intent to have it push security events into a Request Tracker (RT) instance. The events would thus be managed as RT::IR tickets within RT. We didn't manage to make the Request Tracker output bot working and we are not entirely sure whether it is because we have just missed something in its configuration or whether it has some other problem. Thus, what is the current status of this bot? Is it still usable with RT versions 4.x and 5.0.x ?

 Ideally, we'd like to have/create an RT + RT::IR output bot that uses the newer RT REST API 2.0. If there's anyone with similar endeavours, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Br, Mika