[IntelMQ-dev] Bot behaviour in case of unrecoverable errors

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Tue Feb 16 12:35:32 CET 2021

Hi Sebastian,

 The aim with this "stop a bot after X consecutive failures within a time frame of Y minutes" was the need to stop a bot completely in order to avoid erroneous event alerts ending up to our clients. We are implementing a few bots of our own and as these bots are new (read: not production tested), we want to make sure they won't trouble our clients if (when) there are problems in our implementation.

 As said, the error handling document you mentioned in your earlier message covers for this.

Cheers, Mika