[IntelMQ-dev] Path/permission problem with intelmq-manager (v2.3.1-2) ?

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Mon Aug 2 11:33:50 CEST 2021

Hi all,

 Returning to an earlier problem that surfaced after having updated intelmq to version 2.3.3-1: intelmq-manager starts, but when opening the configuration tab,
the network of bots doesn't get rendered. Looking at the output of the browser's developer console one can see successful retrieval of https://ourhost/configs.html
that in turn initiates the successful retrieval of a number of CSS, PNG and JS files. Next we have five failures (404 Not found):

https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=bots
https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=defaults
https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=runtime
https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=pipeline
https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=positions

Then a few more successful retrievals of PNGs and a GIF. After this we end up in an infinite loop that tries unsuccessfully (404 Not found) to fetch

https://ourhost/intelmq/v1/api/queues-and-status

once every second. The error the browser shows repeatedly is "Error loading bot queues information:".

 What is common to all failures above is that they seem to be due to jquery-actions. Any ideas as to where the problem could be? I suspect some path and/or permission problem but that's the first guess.

Br, Mika

For reference, these are the package versions on our intelmq Ubuntu 20 LTS host:

intelmq         2.3.3-1
intelmq-api     2.3.1-1
intelmq-manager 2.3.1-2