[IntelMQ-dev] IntelMQ -> feed MISP

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Apr 16 09:10:10 CEST 2021

Hi Drupad,

Am Donnerstag 15 April 2021 17:56:18 schrieb Soni, Drupad:
> Also I want your help in setting up misp output feed as below.

your image showed that  you want all events to go into MISP as well
using
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/blob/develop/intelmq/bots/outputs/misp/output_feed.py

> Feed is  working fine adding feed in misp doesn't show any feeds there.
> I am not sure what is the gap here.

Me neither, my experience with MISP is limited, there are many functions
and ways to manually use MISP. When following the documentation, I could make
the api work, but I've not tested the feed. One possibility you have is to
ask the MISP people about how to further analyse the situation (Please give
them all the details.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard