[IntelMQ-dev] Intelmq-manager unable to save configuration

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Thu Apr 8 14:55:50 CEST 2021

Hi again,

 Our installation has progressed to the point where we have defined our own set of:

/etc/intelmq/runtime.conf
/etc/intelmq/pipeline.conf

 However, when having opened intelmq-manager's Configuration tab and pressing "Save configuration"
there, it says "Could not write file". How can I debug this? I don't seem to find a suitable
log/error file in order to find the cause of the problem.

 As always, all help is appreciated, Mika

(intelmq 2.3.1 + intelmq-manager + intelmq-api on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)