[IntelMQ-dev] Generating the deb packages for intelmq 2.3.1

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Apr 7 11:56:34 CEST 2021

Hi,

 A quick one: how am I supposed to build the distribution packages of intelmq 2.3.1?
I cloned the intelmq github repo, then:

git checkout maintenance
cd debian

 but then running e.g. "debuild -us -uc" first stumbles on python3-cerberus dependency missing and
there's no package in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS for installing it. I can remove this dependency (it was only
relevant for documenting, right?) but after that other errors surface like "no upstream tarball found ...".

 Any hints as to where to look for solutions?

Br, Mika