[Intelmq-dev] 2.2.0 Release candidate 1

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Sat May 30 13:03:14 CEST 2020

Dear developers and pro-users,

I have pushed a 2.2.0 pre-release to both PyPI as well as the unstable
repository. If you have time & resources, or you are using the develop
branch anyway, please test this version so we can ship the next stable
release ready next week or the week afterwards, depending on the feedback.

Please note that the current codebase is no longer tested with Python
3.4 and it may not work anymore with that Python version.

For installation/upgrade with pip use the --pre parameter: pip install
--pre intelmq

Instructions for the deb & rpm unstable repository:
https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?package=intelmq&project=home:sebix:intelmq:unstable

best regards
Sebastian

--