[Intelmq-dev] Bitsight event source

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue May 19 17:39:15 CEST 2020

Dear Michel,

On 5/19/20 2:38 PM, Michel Patz wrote:

> Hello
>
> I wonder if there is any Bitsight bot or parse available for intelmq ?

Yes, there is. You can find it under the name "anubisnetworks". I
recently got access to that feed again and did update the parser (their
format changed significantly), so you will need to use the git-version
currently to be able to parse the feed, until I have enough time to
draft the next release.

> I saw this on github but does not seem to be implemented
>
> https://github.com/certtools/intelmq-feeds-documentation/blob/master/Bitsight/Malicious_Activities.md

I do not know maintains this repository. Looks very outdated to me.

best regards
Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201