[Intelmq-dev] EleasticSearch Know-How needed

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Mon Mar 30 11:44:14 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Good news, Stone Zach is able to make required changes for ElasticSearch
7, see
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/1479#issuecomment-605454294
and https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/1513 - Thanks stone!

However the code for ES 7 is incompatible to the code for ES 5 and Stone
can only support the ES 7 code. That would mean that - if nothing
changes - the support for ES 5 would be probably dropped in the next
feature release (2.2.0).

In parallel to these efforts, I welcome the contribution by Filip to
document how IntelMQ can be used to feed ES via Redis + Logstash. Thanks!

Sebastian