[Intelmq-dev] EleasticSearch Know-How needed

Navtej Singh nsbuttar at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:47:57 CEST 2020

Elastic, like many other datastores, is not very frequently updated.
Organizations stay on older version for longer duration. Can we keep both
versions? We can focus maintenance efforts only on the latest version.
As for shipping to ES via LogStash, an alternative could be to use filebeat
with file-output bot. I have seen setups where out of ELK, L(ogstatsh) is
not used.