[Intelmq-dev] new installation of IntelMQ Manager Release 2.1.0 logs lot of errors

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Fri Oct 25 14:24:28 CEST 2019

Dear Majid,

Your cited message says:

> The discontinued feed "Feodo Tracker Domains" has been found as bot
'abusech-feodo-domains-collector'. Remove it yourself please.

The "Feodo Tracker Domains" feed was discontinued by Abuse.ch and should
no longer be used. As this feed is/was included in our default
configuration, this is popping up now.
IMO a tool should not automatically remove bots from one's configuration
without asking the user, that's why the tools asks you to do so. So just
remove that feed from your configuration.

I removed the feed from the default configuration[0], thanks for
bringing this up.

best regards,
Sebastian

[0]: