[Intelmq-dev] IntelMQ Manager Release 2.1.0 file collector does not works. invalid key 'extra.file_name'

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Nov 5 15:30:34 CET 2019

Hi,

The next bugfix release can automatically upgrade the harmonization
configuration with `intelmqctl upgrade-config`, and check for the need
to do so with `intelmqctl check`. The behavior is already available in
the maintenance and develop branches.

See
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/commit/a2e54de94762f27b7e33be5080f0153fdf5ded4b
and