[Intelmq-dev] notification field in intelmq

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Thu Jul 18 22:59:48 CEST 2019

IMHO - archtiecture wise, I would not want to see notification / routing information in the DHO.
I think these logical concerns should be separated.
It's more of an architecture aspect.

But of course, there are many users out there and there might be other needs.
If a need is wide spread, we should address it.

My 2 cents,
a.

--
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78