[Intelmq-dev] Regarding rpm packages for RHEL/CentOS

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Mon Nov 13 18:15:49 CET 2017

Hi,

thanks for reporting this!

On 11/13/2017 09:54 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Where are these scripts: update-tor-nodes, update-geoip-data,
> update-asn-data and update-ripencc_abuse_contact_offline? They don't
> exist in my system. But exists intelmq-update-asn-data,
> intelmq-update-geoip-data and intelmq-update-tor-nodes (not ripe).
I fixed the paths and removed the update-ripencc_abuse_contact_offline
line, that only exists in a fork currently.
>  Maybe is it more correct to do this:
>
>  - /usr/bin/intelmqctl reload --quiet
>  + su -m intelmq -c ' /usr/bin/intelmqctl reload --quiet'
>
>  - /usr/bin/intelmqctl reload file-output --quiet
>  + su -m intelmq -c '/usr/bin/intelmqctl reload file-output --quiet' ??
--quiet needs to be between the executable (intelmqctl) and the first
positional argument (reload).

I pushed the packages with these fixes (also in git in the branch
maintenance) which are now available in the repositories, so please just
update with your package manager.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201