[Intelmq-dev] Data Harmonization - Fields with multiple values

Knight, Alexander Alexander.Knight at anz.com
Fri Nov 3 06:26:34 CET 2017

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of deciding whether ANZ should incorporate IntelMQ into its Threat Intelligence ingestion and sharing platform.

At the Deepsec conference Sebastian mentioned updating the harmonization to allow for fields with multiple values. Has this issue been progressed at all? We will require multiple values for some fields in our events, and I was considering adding this functionality (perhaps in a hacky way) to my own fork, but I would like an update on the progress on the work on the master before doing so.

Regards,
Alex Knight | ANZ | ISO | Cyber Security Engineering
Level 8, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000
Phone: +61 386 545 888 | www.anz.com<http://www.anz.com/>

"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication."