[Intelmq-dev] Write Access to Repositories, Issue Tracker: Develop Community Guidelines

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Thu Jan 5 13:22:38 CET 2017

> On 05 Jan 2017, at 11:51, Dustin Demuth <dustin.demuth at intevation.de> wrote:
>

> Hi Dev's
>
> I'm wondering how and if we want to organise write access to the main
> repository.

I definitely prefer the current model *for all of us* to send PRs and the core maintainers (mostly Sebix) has to go over the PRs and do some QA before merging them in.

It's really a matter of cleanliness and quality assurance.

That's what I want to ensure by this process.

Thanks,
a.

--
//  CERT Austria