[Intelmq-dev] handling of time frames

Tomás Lima synchroack at protonmail.ch
Thu Dec 14 11:32:53 CET 2017

Hi,

Thank you Sebastian to raise this to ML.

My perspective:
100% agree with your suggestion. This case is the same as a stream feed like AnubisNetworks. AnubisNetworks sends a event to the stream per each bot (infected machine) connection to C&C and the timestamp is the connection time. If we assume that netlab306 bot sees (like you mention) a future timestamp as timestamp.now(), we just need to handle that events like we do with AnubisNetworks parser.

TL;DR: 100% agree, lets fix it!

Cheers

>>> https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/944
>>> [1]: