[Intelmq-dev] Harmonization configuration

Vaclav Bruzek vasek.bruzek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:53:47 CEST 2017

Hi,
I recently tried playing with my custom fields in harmonization.conf which
would be needed for a potential bot. However I ran into some problems with
that during testing, following is the displayed error:

"AssertionError: Regex matched: 'ERROR' matches '(ERROR.*?){1}'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/intelmq/lib/bot.py", line 145,
in start\n  self.process()
File "/untitled/test_bot.py", line 34, in process   event.add("test.field",
50)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/intelmq/lib/message.py", line
188, in add  raise exceptions.InvalidKey(key)
intelmq.lib.exceptions.InvalidKey: invalid key \'test.field\'

Configuration in harmonization.conf is as follows for event and for report:
"'test.field": {"description": "test value", "type": "Integer"},

I checked whether I am using the version in /opt/intelmq/etc/ and
everything seemed to be ok. I couldn't figure out what is wrong because
everything seems to be in order. I am using the 1.0.0 version of intelmq,
on elementary OS 0.4.1.

--
Sincerely,
Václav Brůžek