[Intelmq-dev] Future web server for intelmq apps?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 26 10:51:37 CEST 2016

Hi friends of IntelMQ,
because we are currently planning for the next months
and additional webapps are on our lists (for use with the BSI)
I've started thinking what the recommendation should be from intelqm.

So far I am using the issue tracker to document the design process
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/708
(Basic technology: serving web applications)

On my planning list for intelmq web apps is:
* move the intelmq-manager to it
* add some statistic for the postgresql output bots running with certbund
* add some certbund-contact database maintenance

My current list is:
1. Bottle
2. Flask
3. CherryPy

While we should be focussing on getting 1.0 out of the door,
the planning on the web app side will probably continue.
I am happy to hear your opinions here or in the issue.

Best,
Bernhard