[Intelmq-dev] Q: priority assignment in issues

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 12 12:46:08 CEST 2016

Am Freitag 07 Oktober 2016 11:17:49 schrieb L. Aaron Kaplan:
>  it is just an initial gut feeling prioritation by me. Feel free to
> change/adapt.

How could I?
Technically I think I am missing some permissions on
 https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues

This is serious question how could someone get more access rights
to the issue tracker? Who should get it?

I'm fine with me personally not getting more access.
What I am suggesting is that we come up with a good rule
how people can get this access and who will grant it.
It can be as simple as

"""The current maintainer or deputy maintainer will grant more access
by request, just ask on intelmq-dev at .

With Maintainer: Aaron Deputy: Sebastian.
"""

Or additional
"""The access it granted provisonally, if significant helpful
activity arises within the next 3 month, it becomes regular, otherwise
it can just be withdrawn without notice".

Overall it should be simple to get access in order to raise the chance of
people helping. However the burden on the granters should be small
and it should be possible.