[Intelmq-dev] Logo vector sources?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 30 08:42:38 CET 2016

Hi Seamus,

Am Dienstag 29 November 2016 15:26:12 schrieb Seamus Tuohy:
> I've always found that trying to negotiate with a designer for source files
> after the fact is a difficult conversation.

I know, but some designers are very cool, so asking a polite question can be
the shortest way.

> I am a pretty quick Inkscape tracer though. So, here you go.
> It's not perfect.

I've taken a quick look: Very good!

Thanks a lot!
My aim is to add this to the public intelmq sources within the next days.
My tendency is to leave the image in, because it is well positioned and useful
to have.

Best Regards,
Bernhard