[Intelmq-dev] xarf support (email sending and general mapping)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 24 13:07:36 CEST 2016

Dear IntelMQ-Devs,

for intelmq-mailgen I've constructed a first xarf writing support with an
experimental mapping (see it at
https://github.com/Intevation/intelmq-mailgen/issues/2)

I haven't dived into it yet, but it seems like we need a practial
mapping between xarf schemas (see
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/522)

So how do we construct such a mapping, so that in the end
we can do xarf -> intelmq -> xarf?
What intelmq field can be always expect or which only sometimes?

I think you folks with more practical experience, having seen more
data, are seminal for this mapping to become good.
We (from Intevation) can implement the rules once we understand
them well enough. :)

Best,
Bernhard

--