[Intelmq-dev] Deb Packages for Ubuntu

Dustin Demuth dustin.demuth at intevation.de
Wed Mar 30 16:42:04 CEST 2016

As discussed in the conf-call:

Contact me if you want to test the packages, I'd like to provide them by
signed or encrypted e-mail.

They should also work on Ubuntu 15.10 without any modifications.

BR Dustin

--
dustin.demuth at intevation.de  https://intevation.de/   OpenPGP key: B40D2EFF
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück; AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998