[Intelmq-dev] conf call today

Dustin Demuth dustin.demuth at intevation.de
Tue Mar 15 15:57:19 CET 2016

> > This might be combined with a technology evaluation of palava.tv ;-)
>
> Looks interesting, will test it today.
>
> > Nevertheless I won't be able to "host" the call today.
> > I'd suggest 10 o'clock (UTC) tomorrow (2016-03-16)
>
> While I do have time, I could only comment on your second point, but I
> just merged that Pull request.

Fantastic. Thank you.

> So are there any other topics you want to
> talk about?

Maybe: Have you been able to test the Bot with the CERT-EU Connection?

Another idea Gernot and I discussed today was:
How to drop requirements for PHP?

Dustin

--
dustin.demuth at intevation.de  https://intevation.de/   OpenPGP key: B40D2EFF
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück; AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998