[Intelmq-dev] Support of shadowserver feeds

Dustin Demuth dustin.demuth at intevation.de
Thu Jun 16 12:27:57 CEST 2016

Dear all,

as announced, we restructured the shadowserver parser.

Please have a look at
https://github.com/Intevation/intelmq/tree/shadowserver-feeds/intelmq/bots/parsers/shadowserver

especially the file config.py.

The file contains a bunch of mappings of the feeds below.
We are not sure if the mappings are correct.

Can someone verify this and, if possible, remove the appropriate todos, or
correct the mapping?

BR
Dustin

--
dustin.demuth at intevation.de  https://intevation.de/   OpenPGP key: B40D2EFF
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück; AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998