[Intelmq-dev] today 16:00 UTC+2 conf call [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark, Andrew Andrew.Clark at cert.gov.au
Mon Jul 11 05:29:23 CEST 2016

UNCLASSIFIED
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for thinking of us down here in Australia, and sorry for the slow response - I was on leave last week.

Early morning your time is going to suit us best - we can be a bit flexible in the evenings, it it's say 1630 or 1700 here (UTC+10) that is fine, or if that's too early for you we could try after 1900 and I can dial in from home.

Andrew
--

Andrew Clark | Senior Technical Advisor | CERT Australia Attorney-General's Department, Australian Government
Phone: +61 2 6141 2538

For all CERT Australia operational matters, please call our
                hotline: 1300 172 499, or +61 26141 2999 or
                email: info at cert.gov.au