[Intelmq-dev] Packaging Strategy for Bots with dependencies

Dustin Demuth dustin.demuth at intevation.de
Tue Jul 5 11:37:37 CEST 2016

Hallo Folks,

Jakub, thank you very much for your approach with us.

Am Freitag 01 Juli 2016 11:57:42 schrieb j.onderka at nbu.cz:

> for adding own bots to IntelMQ, I am using b) type of solution. Every
> BOT class contains Meta class, which include BOT type, name,
> description, default parameters and new harmonization fields. Then BOT
> is registered by setuptools entry_points functionality, so IntelMQ can
> generate the list of all BOTS.

As I'm not familiar with setuptools:
I guess this requires a modification of setup.py for each bot?

BR Dustin

--
dustin.demuth at intevation.de  https://intevation.de/   OpenPGP key: B40D2EFF
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück; AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998