[Intelmq-dev] today 16:00 UTC+2 conf call

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Tue Jul 5 11:37:39 CEST 2016

Hi *,

today at 16:00 UTC+2 we'll have our conf call again (and resume it after some weeks of FIRST conference and post-FIRST catching up).

Topics for this call:
  * generic syntax for transformations/generic mapping language
  * status update Intevation
  * status update CERT.at
  * ... your status update?
  * any other input for the monthly newsletter
  * biggest concerns/topics right now
  * discussion action items for next week
  * AoB

Please feel free to suggest topics for this call by replying to this mail thread.

Thanks,
a.

PS: I'd like to suggest to move this weekly conf call to an earlier time in the future since this would allow our Australian colleagues to join as well.
When would be a good time for the Aussies?

--
//  CERT Austria
//  L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at>