[Intelmq-dev] modify bot: Do you use many custom rules?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 30 10:11:38 CEST 2016

Hi IntelMQ-Users,

there is a discussion to improve the modify bot at [1].

As it stand we will change the configuration syntax.
So how many custom rules for this bot do you have in use?

Let us know so we can estimate how much support
for the old configuration syntax is necessary.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

[1] https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/647