[Intelmq-dev] 2 error

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 10 15:39:42 CEST 2016

Hi Ben,

thanks for trying intelmq!

Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2016 15:03:28 schrieb ben dosso:
> first error
> I installed Ubuntu on intelmq 16 application does not pass.

Which version of intelmq did you install  precisely?
Which documentation were you following?
(Or which steps did you take?)

> I am sending
> you the error message with an attachment and when I am the way opt /
> intelmq intelmq the file can not be opened. I was told not to display the
> content and also you do not have the required permissions to view the
> contents of "intelmq".

BTW: It would be nice if you could send the error message in a text format
(if you can copy and paste the text out of that window).

It seems that the file in question is malformed (or does not have the
necessary contents), you should inspect the file.
(Which you will be able to do as root user.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
www.intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3