[Intelmq-dev] Deb Packages for Ubuntu

Tomás Lima synchroack at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:40:46 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

I was looking for all pdfs available in internet about intelmq (which is
impressive, including the languages of all of them are written) and I saw
the word Heraklion. I think all of us that we were on that meeting will
agree that version 1 (stable one) should be called the Heraklion version.

Everyone agreed? I will not accept a NO :P

Cheers