[Intelmq-dev] Current status of XMPP bot

Roland Geider roland.geider at intevation.de
Thu Apr 14 16:13:28 CEST 2016

Hello List,

as you all probably know, the code for the XMPP bot that was sent upstream was
broken, this shouldn't have happened. What we think happened was this: prior
to opening the pull request we pulled the commits to another repository and
rebased them. During this process we seem to have lost a couple of commits. I
will prepare a pull request that fixes these problems.

To avoid situations such as this arising in the future we will perform
additional tests before sending our code upstream.

Best regards,
   Roland

--
Roland Geider  |  ++49-541-335 083 - 256  |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, 49074 Osnabrück, DE | AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998