[Ach] Helping users of lists.cert.at with checking their SSL certificate

Philipp Defner mail at notmyhostna.me
Mon Nov 25 22:17:03 CET 2019

Hey Anna,

is it possible that a friend didn’t recommend this tool but instead you are doing marketing and link building for websiteplanet.com? If that’s the case you might want to disclose that.

Here’s another tool you promote for websiteplanet.com somewhere else: https://marketingjuice.com.au/seo-tools-and-resources-download/

> Here is a basic yet helpful little tool that Anna Mesber was great enough to introduce to the Marketing Juice team last week.

Best,

Philipp