[Ach] Helping users of lists.cert.at with checking their SSL certificate

anna mesber anna.mesber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 23:07:54 CEST 2019

Hello there ,

I saw you mention howsmyssl.com on your page here:
lists.cert.at/pipermail/ach/2014-February/001042.html, which is a tool I’ve
used a few times in the past.

A friend recently recommended a new tool, and I personally think it’s much
more user-friendly. I like that it’s ad-free and straightforward; most
tools I used in the past were pages full of useless content.

I thought you might want to add it along with the other one as an
alternative (and a great one). I’m pretty sure your users will like it!

Here it is: https://www.websiteplanet.com/webtools/ssl-checker/

It allows you to check your SSL certificate quickly and easily. (And it’s
completely free!) 😊

I hope I was able to return the favor,
Anna.