[Ach] Successor project/paper of "Applied Crypto Hardening"?

Klaus Darilion klaus.darilion at nic.at
Tue Oct 16 15:46:30 CEST 2018

I think we have to differ between recommendations of technology (TLS 1.3, disable TLS ...) and HowTos for respective software.

Technology evolves fast, but if someone still has to use legacy software, or not the newest Linux distributions, then it is still useful to the get best security for these servers/devices.

regards
Klaus

--
PS: Every Secondary Counts