[Ach] bettercrypto.org certificate has expired today

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 09:26:11 CET 2017

On 25.02.2017, at 09:02, Aaron Zauner <azet at azet.org> wrote:

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> yes, it got noticed.
>>> being fixed...
>>
>> FIXED & thx to maclemon!
>>

> Thx!
>
> Maybe we should switch to Let's Encrypt and use the Certbot client? That'll get us new certificates and we won't have to pay.

It already is:

$ openssl s_client -connect bettercrypto.org:443
CONNECTED(00000003)
depth=1 /C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return:0
---
Certificate chain
 0 s:/CN=bettercrypto.org
   i:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
 1 s:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
   i:/O=Digital Signature Trust Co./CN=DST Root CA X3
---

Maybe forgotten cronjob ;)