[Ach] bettercrypto.org certificate has expired today

Gunnar Haslinger gh.bettercrypto at hitco.at
Wed Feb 22 22:12:31 CET 2017

Just in case somebody finds it useful:

I supervise all my certificates I'm using on my Webserver with a little
Perl-Scripts I wrote.

Sourcecode see here: http://pastebin.com/FpjRqq4t

three Variables to configure:
$limit = 30;
$LetsEncrytpCertDir="/etc/letsencrypt/live";
$ApacheConfigs="/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/*";

It enumerates all Certificates used in the Apache-Config-Files found in
the $ApacheConfigs Directory and all certificate-files found in the
$LetsEncrytpCertDir subdirectories.

It outputs details for all certificates with a less remaining time than
$limit days.

Just link this script into crontab.
If no certificate is within the 30-day period no output occurs (silent
cronjob run).

Interactive usage with Verbose-Output: just use parameter "-v"

maybe someone finds it useful too.

best regards,
Gunnar