[Ach] It's dead, Jim! - Was: *poke* Is this alive, Jim?

Paweł Krawczyk pawel.krawczyk at hush.com
Mon Apr 24 12:24:49 CEST 2017

On 04/24/2017 11:13 AM, Hümmer Andreas wrote:
> Good point! -The OWASP folks should definitely be on "our" list.
I have advertised ACH on OWASP leaders mailing list. Probably the best
way forward would be to include ACH as reference in upcoming OWASP ASVS
3.1 which is going to be published on AppSec 2017 in May. As I'm
contributing to ASVS I'll try to work on it.

BTW there's also https://cipherli.st/ which seems to just publish config
samples but is also pretty well referenced, maybe another opportunity
for cooperation?

--
Paweł Krawczyk
+44 7879 180015